Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply). Please contact a Learning Consultant for more information.
- Course type Online course
- Duration 21 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification Cisco Certified Network Associate - CCNA Voice
- Awarded by CISCO
Who is it for?
For those looking to build on their CCNA certification and specialise in a career in Voice networking, this is the place to start.
The CCNA certification is a stamp of approval for associate-level professionals interested in networking. Just as Cisco is the leader in Voice over IP technologies, so are its VoIP certifications. By studying the CCNA Voice course you’re committing to a certification that covers the most popular VoIP implementation in the world today. As a result, the CCNA Voice certification is the ideal first step in a career in voice networking.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Network Designer
- Network Voice Engineer
- Voice Analyst
In these roles, you could earn up to £55,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today.
Are there any requirements?
You will need to have completed your CCNA certification before you can complete the CCNA Voice examination.
What skills will I gain?
The Cisco CCNA Voice certification confirms the required skillset for specialised job roles in voice technologies such as voice technologies administrator, voice engineer and voice manager. It validates skills in VoIP technologies such as IP PBX, IP telephony, handset, call control, and voicemail solutions.
The CCNA Voice certification training will prepare you for the CCNA Voice exam, 640-461, and will cover the following topics:
• unified communications systems and telephony operations
• VoIP fundamentals I
• VoIP fundamentals II
• VoIP fundamentals III
• introducing Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express
• supporting Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
• Cisco Unity Express implementation
• the Cisco Smart Business Communications System
What support is available?
- Your training takes place through easy-to-navigate video, audio and interactive tutorials
- At the end of each section you will have the opportunity to sit multiple-choice practice tests to check how you are getting on
- LiveChat Mentors, and our Student Support team, will be available to help you along the way
How will I be assessed?
The CCNA Voice certification training will prepare you for the CCNA Voice exam, 640-461. This requires booking and purchasing separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a specialist CISCO Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2840 or enquire online today to request a call back.
020 7980 2840