Enquire now for pricing information Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.
- Payment options
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 12 Months, Full-time, Part-time
- Qualification CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- Awarded by CIM
Tutor is available to students.
What the course is about
Marketing is about communicating the value of a company’s products or services to customers; building awareness and driving sales. It is an essential aspect of business and can make for an exciting, rewarding career.
The CIM Level 2 Certificate will give you a comprehensive introduction to the basic principles of Marketing, answering the question ‘what is marketing?’ in more depth, and developing the knowledge and skills required to secure a marketing support or entry level role.
“I’m loving the course and the best thing is that at the end of it I’m going to have a qualification in the area I really want to work in.” – Sandra Reid
Who is it for?
Those who have little or no experience in marketing, and want both a comprehensive introduction to the field and a means by which to demonstrate their commitment to a career in the marketing to employers.
- The role of marketing
- The marketing mix
- Service elements of the mix
- Internal and external relationships
- Maximising customer service relationships.
1 x exam – taken at an external test centre
1 x assignment – taken from home
What is included:
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service
- One year’s student membership with the CIM.
Why study with Home Learning College
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- 100% pass rate: for marketing courses since April 2013
- Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- All inclusive course package
- Flexible payment options
- Professional advice upon enrolment
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 or 24 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable
Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
About the CIM
The CIM is the world’s largest organisation for professional marketers, recognised globally as the leading professional body within the industry. CIM has over 60,000 members, individuals and businesses alike, looking to develop their marketing talent, gain CIM qualifications and achieve professional recognition.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. If English is not your first language, an IELTS 5.5 is required.
A qualification from The Chartered Institute of Marketing - the world's largest professional marketing body - will open up a wide range of career opportunities by adding value to your CV and making it stand out to prospective employers. Study at this level also demonstrates commitment to and knowledge of the subject, and your drive for personal development.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials and you will have no contract with Reed.