Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsFlexible payment terms. Pay in full now and receive 20% off the price. Alternatively you can choose a payment plan that works for you:- 12 months at 0% APR- 24 months at 9.9% APR. Speak to one of our course advisers for further details.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 160 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification CIM Level 3 Introductory Certificate in Marketing
- Awarded by CIM
Tutor is available to students.
Learn the fundamental principles and practices of the business, including how to write a marketing plan, understanding customer behaviour and how to segment and target customers to meet their specific needs. The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Introductory Certificate in Marketing is an accredited training course which is highly valued by employers. It ensures that the skills you learn and develop are practical, valuable and relevant to your career.
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for students who want to further their understanding of Marketing. A background in Marketing or intent to gain entry to the industry is desirable.
• The role and function of marketing
• The marketing environment
• The marketing mix
• Marketing in different organisational contexts
• Understanding customers
• Creating effective internal/external relationships
• Communicating with internal/external customers
Good numeracy and literacy skills are essential. A background in Marketing or desire to gain entry to the industry is desirable.
Upon gaining your CIM qualification you will be in a position to apply for entry level marketing roles, earning a potential salary of £18,000* per annum.