- Price Free
- Course type Online course
- Duration Part-time
Business and Administration (Level 2)
Leads to an NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
Vision2learn can help you to get skilled for the workplace and achieve a nationally recognised qualification, studying online for FREE on a funded course.
Whether you’re returning to work, preparing for the workplace or up-skilling in your current role, this versatile qualification will help you to gain essential knowledge in carrying out a range of administrative tasks.
The course covers the following units:
- personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- providing administrative services
- managing information and producing documents
- supporting change in a business environment
- supporting business events
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
With Business and Administration you can:
• Develop your knowledge of a range of business and administration practices
• Achieve a recognised qualification that will enhance your CV
• Improve your performance in the workplace.
Am I eligible for a free place?
• You can be employed or unemployed.
• You must be aged 19+.
• You must have access to an Internet connected PC.
What qualification will I achieve?
NCFE (Level 2) Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
Want to find out more? Simply fill out the enquiry form at the top of the page and you'll receive further information from vision2learn.