- Price £399
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 3 Days, Full-time
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
This is a fast-track course aimed at giving you a sound grounding in the essential skills and knowledge needed for junior office administration roles.
Key areas of the course are:
- Policies and procedures of organisations
- Organisational charts
- Health and Safety
- Legislation and compliance
- Equal opportunities and diversity
- Customer focus
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
- IT software and hardware; communications equipment.
- Team working
- Targets and management styles
- Filing and record keeping
- Preparation of Business documents, letters, faxes etc
- Time management
The course provides students with a thorough grasp of practice and procedure, and the rules and principles as applied by the courts.
Taking a pragmatic rather than an academic approach to the topic, the course provides a comprehensive overview on all the major areas of civil litigation.
The course will consist of selected topics chosen from the following: general principles and practice of civil litigation, including: the organisation, jurisdiction and functions of the civil courts and of the legal profession.
Good general level of education.
You will need to train to proficient level in MS Word and Excel if you do not already have these skills; this can be booked as an add-on to this course.