- Price £949
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 2 Days, Full-time
Tutor is available to students.
Master the key concepts and skills of marketing to enhance your knowledge and confidence when taking part in the marketing decision-making process.
Who is it for?
Suitable for anyone working in a marketing role who may not have had any formal training and wishes to understand the fundamentals of marketing.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop knowledge of key marketing principles, tools and techniques.
- Discover the importance of product positioning.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with customers.
- Gain confidence in dealing with marketing issues.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing actions.
What will it cover?
Introduction to Marketing
- Identifying the role and scope of marketing
- The key marketing principles and terminology
- The different marketing techniques
- Overview of concepts:
- relationship marketing
Understand the Market and the Customer
- Using quantitative and qualitative market research
- Using market segmentation
- Creating the differential advantage
- Identifying your customers' needs and profiles
- Developing competitors' analysis
Understand the Marketing Mix: The Four Ps
- Identifying and developing new products
- Selecting and developing appropriate promotional activities
- Choosing the right price to generate sales and profits
- Maximising service and staff potential
Master Key Elements of Marketing Planning
- Analysing a product portfolio:
- new development
- Identifying market gaps and opportunities for positioning
- Choosing appropriate communication tools:
- sales promotion
- Understanding the impact of branding
- Working with sales channels
- Setting pricing policies
Monitor Results Effectively
- Analysing sales reports
- Identifying and interpreting key performance indicators
- Identifying trends and forecasts
- Setting new objectives and adjusting your policy