- Price £550
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 1 Day, Full-time
- Awarded by CIM
Social media offers frequent and unmediated access to customers and brand influencers. This course will provide you with an approach to developing an integrated social media marketing strategy and advanced tactics for reaching influencers and building customer engagement. You will learn how to optimise the use of social media within a multichannel marketing plan and will be introduced to techniques to develop customer service, reputation management and governance best practice.
Benefits to you and your company:
Delegates will benefit by understanding how to place social media in a business context and develop the skills to plan, manage and measure social media activities.
Organisations will benefit from a more strategic approach to social media that will help guide resource allocation, management, brand and product development, customer service and customer relationships.
• Create and align your social media strategy with company objectives.
• Introduce best practice social media governance to your business.
• Use a multi-channel framework that will enable you to build a social media enabled marketing campaign.
• Reach influencers and turn followers into fans, and fans into engaged customers.
• Develop a social media metrics dashboard.
• Select a social media agency to partner with.
• Assess the appropriateness and viability of free and paid-for social media tools.
• Encourage the use of social tools within your organisation.
• Ensure a reasonable rate of return on your social media investment.
• Manage a crisis.
• Use social media as a customer service channel.
An interactive workshop that combines whole group discussion with pair and group work. Case studies are analysed, and exercises and activities are used to apply the learning to your own company.
Who is it for?
This course is for marketers who already have a social media programme and are looking to take their social media success to the next level by integrating it into the wider organisation. This course will be useful for managers and senior executives who are looking to formalise operational activities and develop a strategic approach.
• Develop an integrated social media marketing plan for your organisation.
• Social media's role in developing customer engagement.
• Key elements of a social media strategy.
• Creating integrated social media engagement campaigns.
• Developing a social media metrics dashboard.
• Social media's role in managing a PR crisis.
• Readying your organisation for social media – governance development.
• Choosing an agency.
• Beyond marketing: customer service and product development.