- Price Enquire now for pricing information
- Course type Classroom course
- Duration 150 Hours, Part-time
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
If you want to change direction and work in an office, or need to return to work, then this Diploma will give you the essential, up-to-date skills you need to secure a good administrative job.
Pitman Training helps hundreds of people change careers every year - we know what employers are looking for. This Diploma has been specifically created to help build your confidence and ensure you have the up-to-date skills employers need.
- Computer Keyboard Skills - Learn how to touch type accurately, using the correct keyboard technique
- typaz - Learn with an online course to touch type with greater speed and accuracy
- Business Document Production - Develop skills and understanding of routine and complex business documents
- Communication at Work - Learn how to communicate effectively within your working environment
- Microsoft Word - Introductory and intermediate word processing skills to a good business standard
- Microsoft Outlook - Learn how to share, manage and schedule information electronically
- Microsoft Excel - Introductory and intermediate spreadsheet skills to a good employable standard
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Gain competency in creating slide presentations. Areas covered include formatting, inserting tables, pictures, sound, hyperlinks, and applying transition and timing effects to a slide show
- Microsoft Access - Develop database skills from initial design stage to running reports and queries
Further to the above core subjects, this diploma also requires one further course to be studied from a list of recommended options. A course advisor will be on hand to help you in choosing the best course for you.