Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply) Please talk to a Learning Consultant for further information.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 300 Hours, Part-time
- Qualification AAT Level 4 Diploma in Accounting
- Awarded by AAT
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
Who is it for?
If you’re looking to gain a senior role in Finance then this AAT Level 4 will prepare you for this by teaching you to undertake advanced processes.
This AAT Level 4 Diploma course covers higher level accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance. You’ll also have the opportunity to specialise in areas from tax to auditing and credit control.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Part-qualified Accountant
- Accounts Manager
In these roles, you could earn up to £30,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol on this course today - start now.
Are there any requirements?
You must hold an AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting or have a recent degree in Accounting or Finance to enrol on this course.
- Unit 1: Financial Statements (FNST)
- Unit 2: Budgeting (BGT)
- Unit 3: Financial Performance (FNPT)
- Unit 4: Internal Control & Accounting Systems (ICAS)
Elective Units - pick 2 of the following
- Business Tax (BTX)
- Personal Tax (PTX)
- Credit Management & Control (CRMC)
- External Auditing (EXA)
What support is available?
- You will have unlimited access to Home Learning College's expert Tutors for two years after enrolling on this course
- You will be able to sit mock exams to assess your progress
- You will receive assistance with both the booking and funding of your exams
- Your first year's membership to the AAT is included in the price of this course
How will I be assessed?
In order to complete this certification you will be required to pass 8 computer-based exams. These will require booking separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a specialist Accounting Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2841 or enquire online today to request a call back.