Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply) Please talk to a Learning Consultant for further information.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 400 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- Awarded by AAT
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
Who is it for?
If you already understand the basic principles of accounting and bookkeeping and are looking to push on with your career, then the AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting is the ideal next step for you. Whether you have been in a junior accounts role for some time and are looking to move up the career ladder or are looking to build on the AAT Level 2, this course demonstrates to employers that you have the skills required for a successful career in accounting.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Accounts Clerk
- Ledger Clerk
In these roles, you could earn up to £26,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol on this course now - start today.
Are there any requirements?
You must hold an AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting or be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge Work Experience or an appropriate Qualification.
This AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting training will prepare you for the following exam material:
- Unit 1: Accounts Preparation I (AP I)
- Unit 2: Accounts Preparation II (AP II)
- Unit 3: Cash Management (CMGT)
- Unit 4: Costs & Revenues (CRS)
- Unit 5: Indirect Tax (ITX)
- Unit 6: Professional Ethics in Accounting & Finance (PEAF)
- Unit 7: Spreadsheets Software (SPSW)
What support is available?
- You will have unlimited access to Home Learning College's expert Tutors for two years after enrolling on this course
- You will be able to sit mock exams to assess your progress
- You will receive assistance with both the booking and funding of your exams
- Your first year's membership to the AAT is included in the price of this course
How will I be assessed?
In order to complete this certification you will be required to pass five exams and complete two computer-based projects. These will require booking separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a specialist Accounting Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2841 or enquire online today to request a call back.