Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsPayment plans available (Conditions apply) Please talk to a Learning Consultant for further information.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 300 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- Awarded by AAT
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
Who is it for?
If you’re looking to kick-start a career in accounting, then the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting is the perfect launch pad. This course is designed for students who occupy a junior finance position or are looking to get into an entry level role: you don’t need prior experience of accounting to enrol on this course.
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Administrator
In these roles, you could earn up to £20,000 per annum (source: reed.co.uk Salary Checker, 2013, UK Only).
When can I start?
You can enrol on this course now - start today.
Are there any requirements?
You must have a basic qualification in Mathematics or a keen interest in accounting before starting this course.
What skills will I gain?
The AAT Level 2 syllabus introduces the essential accounting skills and principles – such as double entry bookkeeping - and is suitable for those with minimal experience. By the end of the course you will have a solid understanding of manual and computerised accounts – using Sage Instant Accounts - and how to use them in a ‘real world’ setting.
Topics covered within this course include basic accounting skills, working effectively in accounts environments, basic costing and computerised accounting using Sage.
Level 2 Certificate
- Unit 1: Basic Accounting (BA I)
- Unit 2: Basic Accounting (BA II)
- Unit 3: Basic Costing (BCCG)
- Unit 4: Working Effectively in Accounting & Finance (WEAF)
- Unit 5: Computerised Accounting (CMPA)
What support is available?
- You will have unlimited access to Home Learning College's expert Tutors for two years after enrolling on this course
- You will be able to sit mock exams to assess your progress
- You will receive assistance with both the booking and funding of your exams
- Your first year's membership to the AAT is included in the price of this course
How will I be assessed?
You will be required to complete 3 examinations and 2 Computer-based assessments in order to complete this certification. These will require booking separately.
What should I do next? For a free consultation call a specialist Accounting Learning Consultant on 0207 980 2841 or enquire online today to request a call back.