Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsFlexible payment terms. Pay in full now and receive 20% off the price. Alternatively you can choose a payment plan that works for you:- 12 months at 0% APR- 24 months at 9.9% APR. Speak to one of our course advisers for further details.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 300 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- Awarded by Association of Accounting Technicians
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
Learn essential accounting skills:
This course will start to develop your skills in double-entry bookkeeping and gain a grasp of management and administrative processes. You’ll learn basic costing principles, how to use manual and computerised accounting systems and how to work with purchase, sales, and general ledgers and costing. By the end of the course you will have a solid understanding of manual and computerised accounts – using Sage Instant Accounts - and how to use them in a 'real world' setting.
Who is it for?
If you currently hold a junior finance position, or are seeking an entry level role, then our AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting course will develop your essential accounting skills and kick start your career in accounting.
Why chose Home Learning College?
• Affordable payment plans available
• No need to attend classes
• Earn money while you learn
• Study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home
• Benefit from expert tutorial support
• Join our Virtual Learning Community and build relationships with fellow students so you'll never feel alone
• Home Learning College AAT students consistently achieve higher than average pass rates
• One year's AAT membership and exam fees included
• Access a huge range of discounts and offers with the NUS extra card
No formal qualifications or experience is required, but a reasonable level of English Language is essential. Basic mathematics and an understanding of accounting or existing employment in an accounting role are desirable.