Enquire now for pricing information
Financial optionsFlexible payment terms. Pay in full now and receive 20% off the price. Alternatively you can choose a payment plan that works for you:- 12 months at 0% APR- 24 months at 9.9% APR. Speak to one of our course advisers for further details.
- Course type Distance learning course
- Duration 700 Hours, PartTime, FullTime
- Qualification AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting & AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- Awarded by Association of Accounting Technicians
Exam is included.
Tutor is available to students.
Our AAT Intermediate Pathway course is designed to fast-track your accounting studies by combining two courses – AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting and AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - in one affordable package. By gaining these two recognised qualifications in quick succession you will enhance your earning potential and career prospects.
On this course you’ll start with basic costing principles, how to use manual and computerised accounting systems and how to work with purchase, sales, and general ledgers and costing; and progress all the way through to more complicated accounting tasks like preparing final accounts for sole traders and partnerships. You’ll also learn how to maintain cost accounting records and preparation of reports and returns.
Who is it for?
If you currently hold a junior finance position, or are seeking an entry level role, then our AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting course will develop your essential accounting skills and boost your career progression.
Why choose Home Learning College?
• Affordable payment plans available
• No need to attend classes
• Earn money while you learn
• Study at your own pace from the comfort of your own home
• Benefit from expert tutorial support
• Join our Virtual Learning Community and build relationships with fellow students so you'll never feel alone
• Home Learning College AAT students consistently achieve higher than average pass rates
• One year's AAT membership and exam fees included
• Access a huge range of discounts and offers with the NUS extra card
No formal qualifications or experience is required, but a reasonable level of English Language is essential. Basic mathematics and an understanding of accounting or existing employment in an accounting role are desirable.