CV Builder - Terms and Conditions
- The following definitions apply:
"Order Confirmation" means confirmation of purchase on the Website of the Services (in relation to Premium CV Builder only).
"Reed" or "we" means Reed Online Ltd.
"Services" means the services as set out in clause 2.
"Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Website" means www.reed.co.uk and includes without limitation its content, databases, software, code and graphics.
"you" or "your" means the person using the Services.
- The following Services are available from Reed via the Website:
Standard CV Builder: You may use the CV builder, and access all the help and tips free of charge. You may also download your completed CV to a pdf document. You will have access to one CV template, and will be able to choose a skills based or experience based CV. You will be able to log in to your account and edit your CV for a period of 30 days
Premium CV Builder service: You must pay to use the premium CV service. Once payment has cleared, you may download your completed CV in pdf and .doc formats. You will be able to choose from 8 templates, and choose either a skills based or experience based CV. You will be able to log in to your account and edit your CV for a period of 30 days.
- Reed shall provide the Services in accordance with these Terms. You must set up an account with Reed in order to gain access to the Services. The Services do not constitute an offer by Reed, and Reed reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to offer the Services to any person.
- Reed shall perform the Services using information and criteria supplied by you. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and up to date information.
- In relation to Premium CV Builder service:
- You agree to pay for the Services using either the online payment services: Sagepay or Paypal. Online payment shall be subject to either Sagepay's terms and conditions or Paypal's terms and conditions (as applicable).
- You agree that once an Order Confirmation has been received, Reed cannot accept any cancellation of the Services and no refunds will be given. Reed may, in its sole and absolute discretion, add to, modify or discontinue any of the Services from time to time. However, this will not affect any Order Confirmation agreed prior to any change or withdrawal of the relevant Service.
- Reed reserves the right to change the fees and/or these Terms from time to time, provided that no change shall be retrospective.
- Without prejudice to any other remedy, Reed may terminate your account and any or all contracts and Services with immediate effect in the event of material or persistent breach of these Terms by you.
- Reed reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to close any account at any time without reason.
- All intellectual property rights connected with the Services and/or the Website shall remain vested in Reed or any third party from whom such rights are licensed. You shall not reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, distribute or in any way commercially exploit any material which is subject to any such intellectual property rights.
- Reed cannot guarantee that (i) the Website and/or the Services will be available at all times; (ii) the Website will be free from errors, viruses and/or other harmful applications; and (iii) the Services will generate any applications, responses or results.
- Reed shall not be in breach of these Terms if events beyond its reasonable control prevent Reed from performing the Services.
- It is your responsibility to protect your computer(s) against any viruses and malware.
- These Terms and, where appropriate, the Order Confirmation contain the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation made by Reed in entering this contract, however, nothing in this clause shall exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all terms implied by law or statute are excluded.
- In the event that you make a claim against Reed for whatever reason, Reed's liability (if any) shall not exceed the price paid or to be paid by you for the Services. Under no circumstances shall Reed be liable for any consequential, indirect or special losses howsoever arising or for any loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, business and/or savings (whether direct or indirect). Nothing in these Terms shall be construed to exclude Reed's liability for death or personal injury by negligence or any other liability which cannot by law be excluded.
- If any clause or part of a clause is held to be invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining clauses or parts.
- Notices to Reed shall be sent via our contact form and notices to you shall be sent by email to the address supplied by you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Website terms and conditions apply in addition to the above Terms.
- The Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Reed Online Limited
94 Chancery Lane
Registered Number - 06317279
Registered in the UK